Monday, March 26, 2012

Tick Removal

Wow, I think I got hit by a bus.
I am exhausted and apparently that makes things even more interesting around here.  Ryan just went to the pantry to get eat cereal after his meal, to which I responded with something about hoping his pancreas implodes.  Seriously, who says that?  Evidently I do after not enough sleep, a long day, and a drive home that left me even more bitter towards people who actually go the speed limit in the fast lane.  Why are you discriminating against the right lanes you haters?  Move over.
Anyway, I am in rare form....and I did it to myself.

I stayed up last night to watch The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.  Not a smart move.  I only got a little over 4 hours of sleep because I was freaked out.  (Predicted).  Needless to say, it was an extremely long day after that.

My morning began with my usual Monday crowd, and entertaining to say the least.  By 9am I was scarfing down my oatmeal, and the next thing I knew I was pulling a tick off someone's rear.  Since when was this in my job description?...and especially when its in a location that hasn't seen the sun since...well...EVER.  If I ever wrote a book "A day in the life of..." no one would believe all the mess from just 1 day in the gym.  There's no telling what I'll be doing tomorrow...

My workout today was great even though I was very tired going into it.  That's when you just have to suck it up and get started.  Once you get moving, its not so bad.  I had chest, biceps, and 45 minutes of cardio to follow.  I was pleased with the weights, and thankful my left forearm was not nearly as sore as last week from hitting balls on Sunday.  I eased up on my death-grip yesterday at the range, which proved to be good for my swing....but no thanks to the 9 year old prodigy in front of me.  I was not inspired,...I was annoyed,...that little Johnny and his father analyzed every shot like quantum physics and all the oxygen necessary to hit a decent shot was being sucked out within earshot. 
Nonetheless, I got in an awesome workout today and look forward to hitting shoulders pretty hard tomorrow.

Dear Lord its time for bed.  I can hardly hold my eyes open.  Get some rest,...Tuesday, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment