Thursday, March 22, 2012

Propped-up Half Naked

I just walked in the door not too long ago and I could go to bed right now.  What a day.  It was one of those mornings when you have to prop yourself up against the wall to get dressed because to try anything else would lead to a potential busted hip.  I have to get dressed in the closet every morning since Ryan is still asleep (along with the rest of creation), and anything that requires balance is questionable.  I've definitely fallen on the floor a couple of times...

The day got off to a roaring start with clients, who had me laughing by 7am.  One man has resorted to just calling me "death"...perhaps in an attempt to be funny that its actually the last part of my name,..sort of....but whatever, I've been called worse and if it helps him get through a few sprints, throw a few obscenities in there for all I care.  One of my favorites is still "Small ball of hate"....that one was creative.  I can appreciate that.

Workout today was great....shoulders/triceps/cardio.  My cardio session absolutely flew by, which rocked my world.  I flipped through a magazine while on the treadmill, watched ESPN, and had the music blaring.  My ADD had absolutely no time to get bored.  It was great. 

The afternoon was pretty typical, except that my mom decided to get all cocky via text.  She sent me a paragraph that was pretty much indecipherable, and then followed it with a text that she'd mastered text abbreviations.  Uhh...no mom.  You didn't.  You can't make up your own abbreviations and not tell anyone what the heck you're talking about.  The new one today was UIWA....You Is What Ain't.  Apparently, my family missed English class....every year.... I'm stealing her phone from her tomorrow. 

Ok, tonight was short and sweet.
I've got to start cleaning because I'm hosting my dad's birthday party tomorrow night....just immediate family, but still have to scrub the throne, vacuum, and all that other fun stuff.  Yes, I will probably have some good stories after that shin-dig...it will be entertaining to say the least.
Have a great night and get ready for F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment