Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Potty-mouths

There is one thing I cannot say about my job,....that its boring.
Every person I work with is different, and on a day to day basis there is absolutely no telling the conversations I'll have or the comments that will come from their mouths.  Today was no different.  Filters were off and a few times I laughed until I cried.  Here were a few lines...

"Oh God, did my wife call you and tell you to kick my ass?  You know why men die before their wives right?...Because they want to."

"I'd give you the finger, but I can't feel my hand."

"Meredith, I can't do that exercise...my crotch might fall out."

"My 'lower' abs?...After 3 kids, I can't feel anything below my navel.  Nothing."

There were a couple of others that I simply cannot post, but had me bent over laughing to the point I could hardly breathe.  Got to love moments like that....unedited....honest...ah yes, I love what I do.

Yes, I was completely drained by the time I got to my workout, but I was pretty pumped about doing chest.  I actually enjoy training chest....probably because nothing gets in my way....been that way since, uh...1983.  "Growth spurt" means nothing to me...absolutely nothing.
 
I included drop sets on the last 2 sets of each exercises and then moved on to biceps.  My left forearm is still brutally sore, but I had to get in some bicep work before I went nuts on someone.  I went a little lighter and just kept my wrists flexed so I would eliminate as much forearm as possible.  It was manageable, but I was glad to be done.  I finished with 12% incline, walking, for 40 minutes.  My rear was burning.
Honestly, if you have bad knees or simply hate to jog, jack that incline up.  Its a great cardio option as long as your hearrate is high enough and you LET GO.  I hate it when I see people on incline 15 holding on for dear life, but strolling at 4.5 mph.  I want to go over there and judo-chop their arms.  I get gym-rage.

8:20...this is record timing...I actually get an extra 40 minutes to read and chill out before bed.  This could get crazy.  Have a great night...here we come hump day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete