Thursday, March 15, 2012

Paper or Plastic?

Its 9:30 and I'm still eating dinner.  What a day.
I didn't have time after my workout to hit the grocery store, so by the time I got off work and made my way there, I was salivating on the peanut butter aisle.  You've heard it before that its not smart to grocery shop when you're hungry...makes sense.  Not only was I tempted to take the jar of skippy straight to the face, but I also wanted that whole checkout process to move AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.  I gave Linda about 5 seconds working that conveyor belt before I was at the end bagging food like my life depended on it.  Mama was ready to get home and eat.

It was a great day...just rolling from one thing to the next.
Morning clients worked hard and I capped it off with woman in her late seventies joking about the "innertube" around her waist.  By no means is she obese, but she'll get on her "I need to do something about this innertube" kick, and the next thing I know she's pinching herself and shaking her head.  Ha...she is so sweet...and what a trooper to come workout because she knows its good for her.  Kudos to her.

Workout today was biceps, triceps, core, and cardio.  I was pleased with the weights even though my left bicep acts ridiculous some days.  My contraction on that side is still weaker than my right, and just more pronounced during some workouts more than others.  Today was one of those days.  Annoying.
Tomorrow will be shoulders and hamstrings/glutes.  Hitting shoulders twice a week has been a good move, since they were a weak point for so long.  FINALLY they are catching up.  Always a work in progress...

By Thursday I can tell my body and mind are just spent.  I'm tired, I'm mentally drained,...heck, I even wore a dirty t-shirt today.  No worries, I did the sniff test. 
Needless to say, "sleeping in" tomorrow will be great.  I use that term loosely because I never seem to make it passed 6am.  Shocker.  Ok, time for some shut-eye.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment