Thursday, March 31, 2011

Play Ball!!!

Ah yes, opening day.  Thank God for baseball season...more specifically, baseball pants.  I prefer a little tighter and pulled up to the knees.  Ya know what, throw a pair on Matthew McConaughey and I'm pretty sure that's the image you'll see just before you enter the gates of Heaven.

Today was pretty busy, one thing to the next with little time to even think about how tired I was.  I had an awesome workout though.  All I had was back and cardio, but it was honestly an excellent workout day.  Even though I didn't get as much sleep as I'd hoped, I felt energized the entire time....even during my cardio.  Crazy.  I did my cardio a little differently today...just to mix things up.  It worked wonders for my ADD and OCD.  I walked on a steep incline for one song, then went to the eliptical for the next song..back and forth for 45 minutes.  Many people like the eliptical and find it easy.  I don't.  My quads burn on level 4...I hate it....so I did it...its sick, I know.  My heartrate stayed a bit higher, so I was pleased.

Workout:
Wide grip lat pull-down 4 x 10-12
Seated cable row 3 x 10-12
Bent over BB row (12x)/ss hyperextensions (15x) 3 sets
Single arm lat pull-down 3 x 10 each
Rear flys 3 x 12-15

I've got to work on my posing tomorrow.  My feet have a few new blisters so strapping on the stripper heels will be extra fun.  I need some serious foot-therapy right now.  I need a lot of things right now...sleep...chocolate....a beer...just to name a few.

Ugh...Its almost 10:30 and I am still on this computer.  The bed is calling my name and I can look forward to sleeping-in tomorrow.  Woohoo...6:30am here I come!  I won't know what to do with myself.

Ok, more to come tomorrow evening...niiiight..

No comments:

Post a Comment