Thursday, March 10, 2011

...with all the toppings

This week has honestly been the first week where I actually feel that I will be ready by April 16th.  Finally, I'm starting to see some changes where I was certain fat was going to take up residence until I took a knife to it....and quite frankly, I can't afford that.

Ok, I have to rant for a second.  I am sitting here eating my chicken and green beans..no seasoning,..no salt...and daggon if Brian didn't just order Papa John's pizza.  The delivery guy comes in, about 6'5" and a good 250 pounds, and I was about to judo-chop him, steal his pizza, and then curse Brian for making me break my Lent-plan to give up hitting people.  Even as disciplined as I am, the smell of pizza is absolutely amazing...uhhhh.  A little carb-deprived and bitter right now...great combination.

My legs are tired...not sore, just tired.  Changing to 3 days of sprints has made a big difference in my energy...I'm exhausted...well, even more than I usually am.  I had back and cardio today...back is looking good...definitely much thicker than it used to be.

Workout:
Lat pull-down 4 x 10
Bent over BB row 4 x 10
Single arm DB row 3 x 10 each arm
Seated cable row 3 x 10
Rear flys 3 x 12
Treadmill 45 mins

I got to work with a potentially-new client this morning.  She's looking for a new gym and I always love sharing my gift with new people...but I always wonder what they think when they leave.  She probably thinks I'm nuts and sleep with a dumbbell each night....which is only partly true.  A medicine ball is easier to spoon.  I try not to kill people on the first day....wait til #2 or 3 to do that.  She was great, but is probably cursing my name right now.  I get it...nothing personal...

That pizza is sitting right in front of me right now...sex in a box...with cheese.  I better get some coffee before I go nuts.  Here's to chicken and green beans...

1 comment:

  1. You go girl, tough as nails! You've got more self-control than anyone I know (glad you left that poor delivery guy alone).

    ReplyDelete