Thursday, March 24, 2011

100% organic.......maybe

Just got home from the grocery store...
16 dollars worth of cottage cheese, 4 pounds of asparagus, 4 pounds of snow peas, and 3 different kinds of lettuce...the most expensive bowel movement ever...
Morven got me hooked on this organic cottage cheese...which is absolutely amazing, but its organic so its over 4 bucks for a pint.  That lasts me about 2.5 days...and I'm not even concerned about the "organic" aspect of it.  The truth is, the same guy out in Montana who is sitting by his tub bottling water and labeling it "purified" is probably churning this cottage cheese...and I'm the idiot paying over $4.  Awesome.

It was a long day....I felt good going into my workout and honestly looked forward to a measly 45 minutes on the treadmill after sprinting like I was out of my mind yesterday.  My legs still hurt.  I had back and then cardio today.  I can tell my strength is starting to suffer a little and truly struggled to even maintain the weights I was doing just 2 weeks ago.  I dread next week.

Workout:
Wide grip pull-ups 3 x 12
Seated cable row 3 x 10
Lat pull-down 3 x 12
BB row 3 x 12
Rear flys 3 x 15
Cardio

I worked on my posing for a little while afterward, but its definitely harder to do after a workout.  You feel/look "soft", so trying to hold a flexed position for more than a few seconds is difficult.  I am still struggling with my back pose.  I have such an extreme arch in my low back that its hard to get a good flex without giving the judges and audience a ridiculous rear-shot.  They'll get plenty of that with the Bikini competitors.  Why they started that division is beyond me.  Size 2 with DD's (that are not technically yours of course), and you're in the top 3.  Anyway, I just need to practice my posing more.  Stage presentation is everything....I've even had to practice smiling for longer than 2 seconds.  I know, its amazing my face doesn't just get stuck or something.  I do have a problem with my lip twitching though...after about a minute it starts moving like I've got turrets of the face.  Got to work on that.

Well, I better call it a night.  Shoulders, core, and sprints tomorrow.  Big day...need some rest. 

Here's to one more day of life and one more opportunity to be great...night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment