Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Unwinding

I started the day off tired, and ended it tired.  I was able to sleep in a extra hour, but then hit some treadmill sprints at 6:30.  For the record, I can function and work at 6:30, but going all out on the treadmill pre-coffee is a cruel form of punishment.  It took me about 15 minutes to get in some sort of rhythm, but it was never a walk in the park.  Sprints wear me out, and knowing I still had to lift a few hours later made my hump day that much longer....30 minutes of sprints and my humper was busted...

I had biceps and triceps today...my arms are ridiculous right now.  I decided to break out the tape measure...hahaha...boy was that funny.  My arms are over 2" bigger than they were a little over a year ago...I should be arrested for these guns.  Slightly dramatic, but I've seriously had to get rid of several shirts in my closet.  When you physically get stuck in a an article of clothing, its not a good sign.  I was busting out....and not from the front....

 I kept weights heavy on my biceps, and bumped up my reps on my triceps...if my triceps grow anymore I might cry...well, flex and take a picture to scare my kids one day, then cry...

Workout:
Lying lat bar curls 4 x 10
EZ bar curls 4 x 12
Single arm cable curl (horizontal position) 3 x 10 each arm
Tricep press on dip machine 4 x 12-15
Single arm tricep extension on cable 3 x 12 each arm
Rope press-down 3 x 12-15
Treadmill sprints 30 minutes

It's almost 9:00 and I've got to clean dishes, prepare my meals for tomorrow, and unpack/repack my gym bag.  Ugh...long week.  It was short today, but I think I exceeded my word limit for the day.  Can you imagine if there were such a thing?  Some people would be mute by 10am...thank God.

Alright people...here's to another hump day....enjoy some rest...be ready to go hard tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment