Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Will work 4 food

Just woke up from a nap...I feel like a new woman.  Well, sorta.  Not sure why they call it "beauty rest"....because when you wake up you look like death.  Everybody does.  No exceptions.  Even Bradley Cooper (whom I happen to think is a delightful arrangement of molecules).  Anyway, after my morning clients, I went into the massage therapy room, put on some Enya, and curled up like a 2 year old.  I think I drooled on the pillow.  I probably could have stayed there until tomorrow...I was exhausted.  Thank God I didn't have to lift today....but I did have to teach ZUMBA at 8:30 this morning.  Once I got into it I was fine, but let me tell ya...the first few Merrenge moves and pelvic thrusts were a little rough.  I am extremely sore...triceps and quads hate me right now.  The good thing is that I technically don't have to do any additional cardio on Wednesdays since I am teaching.  You know me, heaven forbid I do too much cardio...

I'm eager for my body to hurry up and adjust to the lower calories.  I still have moments during the day when I am a little hungry.  And this is one more reason why I'm not gonna overdo the cardio...it will just create a greater deficit and make me hungrier.  A hungry Meredith is not good for anyone.  I may have to add in some extra veggies to hold me over....awesome,...gas-producing veggies...I might spontaneously explode.  I need more gas like I need a hole in my head. 

Big lifting day tomorrow...I've got back and core.  Hard to believe that I will start practicing my posing soon.  Breaking out the stripper heels and swimsuit in the dead of winter with no tan will send anyone into depression.  Thank God for tans....some people have beautiful, pale skin and I am not one of them.  Without a tan I look like I am recovering from the plague.  I admit, I used to completely bake myself in the tanning bed in college...I don't anymore... It might be healthier, but getting naked with the lights on is not as cool...

Nothing too great to go on about today...a few more hours and then home.  Perhaps I might actually stay awake after 9 tonight....then again, maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment