Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sane....sort of

Third day this week that I've woken up with a headache.  It was a rough start, but overall a great day.  I've tried to suppress the thought of everything I have yet to do regarding Christmas preparation, and as soon as I get home I will be wrapping gifts until I bleed.  But I am excited.  I truly love Christmas.  I get like a little kid when I'm opening gifts.  I mean, you could probably fart in a box, put a pretty bow on it, and I'd be thrilled.  I just gave a couple of you a sick idea....don't even think about it.

Workout went well, but I am honestly exhausted.  This week has been busy and fairly stressful for numerous reasons.  I need sleep more than anything right now, which is one reason why I am retaining water like the Hoover.  My afternoon cup of coffee has kept me sane and given me one last rush of energy I've needed to make it through the day.  For the sake of me, and mainly the clients, I need that caffeine.  Enough said. 

Thankfully I only had shoulders and triceps today.  I struggled through shoulders and felt sluggish, but completed everything at the weights I expected to.  I am still a little worried about my shoulder size, but hopefully as I drop fat around my triceps, they will round out nicely.  Boulder shoulders baby... 

Let's talk about how sore my core is from sprinting yesterday.  Dear God it is ridiculous.  My obliques hurt to touch and laughing is not so funny.  Its a good sore, but not so cool when I go to demonstrate a basic sit-up to a client and nearly cry.  Awesome.

Workout:
Standing BB press 3 x 12
Arnold press 3 x 12
Lateral raises 3 x 10
Front raises 3 x 10
Overhead rope extensions 3 x 12
Reverse grip tricep press with lat bar 3 x 12
Tricep press on dip machine 2 x failure/15

Well,  one more day until my 16 week mark.  Hard to believe its almost here.  I will definitely be glad to purge the house of all holiday sweets.  Its the biggest tease and like dangling a shot glass in front of Lindsey Lohan.  What?  Anyway, it will just be a heck of a lot easier to eat chicken and lettuce when chocolate and cookie dough are not staring you in the face. 

On to my evening....wrapping gifts...cooking dinner for the hubby...trying not to loose my sanity...you know, the usual

No comments:

Post a Comment