Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hump day Hero

Refueling...chicken and rice.  I love how rice that has been in the fridge for a couple of days starts to taste more like a nut than rice.  I do almost all of my food prep on Sunday, so by Wednesday I'm just scarfing it down hoping I don't get salmonella.  Since I'm on my feet all day, I truly look forward to each meal.  When I hit the 2 hour mark, I am pretty much ready to eat my arm.  How some people only eat 3 meals a day is beyond me.  Gotta keep putting gas in the tank baby!...

Workout felt good...went by fast.  I only had to do back, but it still took a solid hour. 

Workout:
Bent over BB row 3 x 12
Seated cable row 3 x 12
Lat pull-down 3 x 12
Single arm lat pull-down 3 x 10 each
Rear flys 3 x 12
Wide grip BB curls 3 x 12

Short and sweet today....on with the afternoon.  A few clients and then hip-hop class where I will proceed to shake my money-maker like a champ...

No comments:

Post a Comment