Thursday, November 11, 2010

Long day

Its 9:45 and I am struggling to keep my eyes open.  It was a long day...physically...emotionally...to say the least, and ended with me too exhausted to laugh out loud while watching The Office...even with a much anticipated "that's what she said" comment.  After 4 straight days of weights, by body is extremely sore and needs rest.  My quads are pretty much useless right now, and my back feels like I was flogged in my sleep.  What a word..."flogged"...doesn't even sound pleasant.

Anyway, I had chest/triceps/core today and felt great throughout the entire workout.  My flat DB bench press went up in weight, as did my incline press....so I was pleased.  Doesn't take much to make my day I guess...

Workout:
Flat DB bench press 4 x 10
Incline DB press 4 x 10
DB fly/ss front DB raises 3 x 10 each
Wide push-ups to failure  2x
Tricep press-down 4 x 12
Bench dips 3 x 12-15
Sit-ups, legs extended 4 x 15
Decline oblique crunches 3 x 20

Not much to elaborate on right now....I can hardly see straight.  Need some beauty rest....might sleep until December.  Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment