Thursday, May 10, 2012

Temple T-shirt Sale

I've got my salmon concoction that pretty much looks like vom, but I am happy as a clam to be sitting on my butt right now.  I really need to name this recipe but the only things that come to mind when I look at it are vomit and cat food.  Neither of which sound appealing and yet I will devour it like manna.  Bible reference.  Look it up.
Speaking of religion, one of my clients came in the other day wearing a Yiddish t-shirt.  It said "Got _____?", and no, I had absolutely no clue what the second word was but curiosity was killing me.  He explained that it translated as "Got Cahunas?"...which of course is slang for testicles.  I died laughing.  And when he told me that his temple was selling them I nearly lost it right there.  Where is this temple and do they have a size small?!  What a delightfully inappropriate Yiddish shirt. 
Just when I think I've seen everything in the gym, there walks in a testicle-reference t-shirt purchased at a temple.  I love my job.

As far as my workout goes, today felt rushed but I was able to get everything in.  I wanted to hit back and biceps twice this week, so today was back day #2.  Not going to lie, this week has been increasingly exhausting, so the weights felt a little heavier than normal and cardio was a blur.  After tomorrow's workout I will definitely need some down time.  And in perfect timing, our neighborhood pool opens on Saturday.  Ah yes, dozens of kids running around with foam noodles and a sugar high that could wake the dead.  That's my idea of a great afternoon.  And now my sarcasm has reached a new level...

Ok, bedtime for me.  Friday awaits...thank God....night!

No comments:

Post a Comment