Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lactate overload

What a day. 
I started the day with an amazing cup of coffee and that pretty much rocked my world from the start.  I was extremely sore this morning, and my right arm went numb while putting on mascara at 4:45.  Its probably just my body's way of rebelling against getting up so early.  On the road by 5:15, and jamming out to Kesha like I'm at a concert.  I love driving...in my own little world, music blasting, and feeling free to fist-pump if necessary (always necessary). 

I thought I was ready for leg day...I was sadly mistaken.  I felt nauseous almost the entire time and vurped a couple times during hamstring curls.  A little graphic, but I swear that machine is straight from Hell itself.  I felt well-rested, and yet everything felt extremely heavy and difficult.  Some days are like that though, and I think since I dropped my carbs and increased my cardio, my body (especially legs) is just a little more tired.  But I was truly at a point in my workout when I thought I might cry...well, first vomit, then cry....then get Morven to punch me for crying.  Viscous cycle.  And ending my workout with walking lunges was ridiculous.  The last 5 yards felt like 30 and my rearend was screaming like a small child in Chuck-e-Cheese.  Great birth control...I should go there more often...

Workout:
Squats 5 x 10-12
Leg press 4 x 10
Hamstring curls on machine 4 x 12
Leg extension 3 x 12
Hamstring curls/glute raise on slideboard 3 x 12/10
Walking lunges 3 x 25 yards

Tomorrow is just cardio.  My body could actually use the rest from weights.  I should be getting in my fabric swatches any day now for my suit.  I'll receive 10 pieces of fabric and then choose from those.  They are all blue/purple, but I am still leaning towards blue.  I honestly can't wait to get back on that stage.  There is such a rush for me, and I miss it....5 years?!!  I'm ready.

A friend just notified me that they came out with Reece's cup minis.  Sex in a wrapper.  Life is not fair right now....I just ate cottage cheese...which is NOT sex in anything.  Eh...

Night folks!  Hump day coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment