Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the air...

I can finally breathe. 
Typical on-the-go Monday.  Oh but it was Valentine's Day....ah yes, the day we express our love with an over-sized box of chocolate...because nothing says "I love you" like one step closer to diabetes and coronary heart disease.  How thoughtful...

I woke up feeling GOOD today.  I was ready.  My workout was great and I felt strong....huge difference from last week that's for sure.  My last 2 sets of flat db bench press was with 45's...my pecs are out of control.  I was excited to text my husband about it though,...most couples send sweet little text messages, we text about how much weight we can lift.  Its sort of a turn on in a weird way...

Workout:
Flat DB bench press 4 x 10
Incline DB press 4 x 10
DB flys 4 x 10
Wide push-ups to failure 2x
Standing BB shoulder press 4 x 10
Seated lateral raises 4 x 12
Front raises 4 x 12


It's 9:30 and I need to get in bed right now.  I'll have more to rant about tomorrow I'm sure.  The week is young...

 

1 comment:

  1. It was really great seeing you today - my legs are already hurting. How weird is that I get excited about seeing you knowing I'll be in pain the rest of the day and into the next? I actually think it's pretty cool that you and Ryan text each other about the amount of weight you can lift. I'd rather that than sappy lovey dovey crap any day.

    ReplyDelete