Thursday, February 17, 2011

out for 20

Thursday kicked me in the rear...hard.  I had to wake up even earlier to have time to shower and wash my hair...which meant the alarm went off at 3:58.  For the record, there is nothing pleasant about getting up that early.  I nearly busted a hip in the shower trying to shave my legs...and lets be honest, I shouldn't be given a razor or anything sharp for that matter before I've had my coffee. 

Today I've been dealing with some "issues" if you will.....stupid injuries that have all culminated at the same time to basically annoy the crap out of me.  My small toe on both feet are completely raw from cardio, and just the act of putting on shoes is painful....my wrists hurt to rotate, and my hamstrings are ridiculously tight...going to the bathroom is torture.  So needless to say, today was a physically painful/long day.

Despite the fact that Brian had to tape my wrist as if to cut off my entire blood supply to my hand, I pulled some serious weight today.  It was a great workout.  I finished the last 2 sets of bent over rows at 105 lbs...I'll take it. 

Workout:
Bent over BB row 4 x 10
Seated cable row 4 x 10
Hyperextensions 3 x 15
Wide grip lat pull-down 4 x 10
Single arm lat pull-down 3 x 10 each
Rear flys 3 x 12

Ended the day feeling sick, but a 20 minute nap helped me get through the afternoon.  Time to recharge my batteries...

No comments:

Post a Comment