Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finishing strong

Is it bad that I actually look forward to sugar-free ketchup?  My life has reached a new low.  Give me a piece of chocolate cake right now and I wouldn't know what to do with myself.  Actually, I would,....I would practically make out with it before I ate it.  In terms of energy, this week has probably been the first week that my diet has really gotten to me.  I'm tired, get a little dizzy at times, and am starting to crave a few things.  Beer, peanut butter, and pretty much anything sweet to name a few.   Oh, and the m&m's...dear Lord, the m&m's...I think I just drooled on myself.

Today was a good day...extremely long, but good.  I began the day with a 16 year old baseball player at 6am...for the record, teenage boys don't do 6am.  He skidded off the treadmill a couple of times, but was too tired to argue with me about his workout...no blood, no vomit, he lived.  My day was pretty steady from then on...morning clients, workout, eat, clients, more food, and then a glorious massage to cap off the night.  My sister-in-law stopped by today...so great to see her.  Baby #2 is due in May, so she was filling me in on all the pregnancy details.  I truly cannot wait to spoil another niece.  I've already bought her a pair of shoes...and she's not even out of the uterus.  True Mer-style right there....certified shoe whore.

Workout today was tough, but good.  It went by pretty fast, which was fine for a Thursday.  I had back and then cardio. 

Workout:
Reverse grip lat pull-back 4 x 10
Wide grip lat pull-down 4 x 10
Seated cable row 4 x 10
Rear flys 3 x 10
Hyperextensions 3 x 12

I alternated between walking and jogging again today, which made the time go by sooo much faster.  I still wish I could get out of my hate-of-cardio rut.  Right now my body is tired and ready to sleep-in tomorrow morning.  I'm headed out of town tomorrow, so I may not have time to blog...I know, I know...brace yourself.  Enjoy Friday...move forward...stay focused...

No comments:

Post a Comment