Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Learn Chinese...

Wednesdays are long days.
With two full days of heavy workouts under my belt, Wednesdays seem to creep by....my body is tired and my mind is, well, a little on edge.  The day felt rushed from one thing to the next, that when I finally had a chance to sit down at 2:30 I could have fallen asleep.  This is part of my problem...I go and go and go until I can't move or think, and as a result am ready to rip someone's head off.  Which might be ok if I didn't deal with people all day...so usually after 3pm someone's life is in danger.  Lord knows if I didn't have my second round of coffee at that point my mug-shot would be on the news.

Only cardio today...40 minutes walking.  It actually flew by because I was in this weird trance or something.  I just kept moving.  Legs were numb from yesterday, but whatever...typical hump day.  Tomorrow is back-day baby!  The tank is ready to pull some weight.

Not much to talk about tonight...although I am very curious as to who comes up with the fortunes in fortune cookies.  I sort of want that job for a day.  If you ever open one that says "Go run until you bleed", you'll know its from me.  My theory is that its a drunk factory worker who finds joy in screwing with peoples' minds with a small piece of paper inside a cookie that isn't technically a cookie at all.  Hollow cracker....its a hollow cracker.  It almost feels like a rip-off...

Anyways, that's it for now peeps...niiiight

No comments:

Post a Comment