Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sock Fetish and Baby-Makers

Hump day.
My Wednesday began with an early cardio session.  Not exactly my favorite, but it was the only time I could fit it in.  Even after sweating profusely on the treadmill and 24 ounces of coffee, I still longed for my pillow, socks, and fetal position.
Yes, I sleep in socks.
I don't care how hot it is, I have to have socks.  I will wake up in a mini-freakout if one falls off in the middle of the night.  And nothing's sexier than a nighty and a fresh pair of argyle footies. 
Apparently I have no shame....or game at this stage in my life. 

It was a busy morning and great to catch up with a few clients who have returned for the start-of-school-and-fall-routine schedule.  Pretty sure moms were rejoicing everywhere.  Not sure if my parents truly liked the start of school.  They were always running around everywhere trying to get all 3 of us to this practice or that game, yadda yadda.  I was actually left at school on a few occasions.  Where is that on the scale of neglect?
Not bitter, just saying KNOW WHERE YOU'RE FREAK'N KIDS ARE.  Good rule of thumb: If you can't keep up with 2, don't have 3.  If you can't keep up with 3, don't have 4.  If you have 10, keep your pants on.

Speaking of, two more women are pregnant in our cul-de-sac.  This will make a total of 9 kids.  Among other things in the Mebane water, perhaps they should check it for sperm.  The excuse "well everybody's doing it!" would honestly apply here.
Everyone is literally doing it.

Whew, I am spent.
Long day, and one more to go.  Cheers to a great hump day!  Night :)


1 comment:

  1. LOL about the women getting prego in your neighborhood..you're next! hahahahah j/k j/k

    ReplyDelete