Monday, August 6, 2012

Back At It...

Well, I'm back.
What a weekend.  It was a whirlwind trip to Atlanta for a Titleist conference, but absolutely worth every second.  My brain is fried, my butt slightly flatter from sitting for 8 hours straight each day, but the amount I learned and experienced in 2 days was unbelievable.  Pretty much makes me reconsider that whole 4-years-of-college thing. 
Only kidding mom and dad.  I promise every time I decided to go to class it was worth it.

Surprisingly, my airport and flight experience was pretty normal.  Shocking.  Not going to lie though, as I watched 7 kids under the age of 3 board my returning flight I was certain my ipod would crash and I'd sit through 7 different screaming variations while little Johnny practices tae bo moves on the back of my seat.  Just know that when I turn around and stare you down, I don't hate your child.  I hate his rapid knee extension abilities into my vertebrae as I sweat to death between 2 people who apparently expel body heat like spooning Inuits.
Nonetheless, smooth flights.

Despite the fact that I've been up before 5am for the last 10 days straight, I was ready to get rolling at the gym this morning.  It was a great day with clients, a new evaluation, and only one face-plant on the treadmill.  Seriously.  Poor kid tripped up and then it was like a domino effect...knee, hand, chest, face,...pride.  Man down.  He was perfectly fine, just hate we didn't catch it on video. Eh, don't act you wouldn't laugh,...100% chance if your best friend caught a bottom lip to a moving treadmill you'd help, yes, but just after you point and laugh...

Well, its late and I've got to pack the 'ol gym bag.
It smells horrible right now.  Its like a cross between a onions and sweat.  Sweaty onions. There are days I question my own hygiene....

No comments:

Post a Comment