Friday, August 17, 2012

Recovery...

My head is still recovering from last night.
Not from keg stands or too much wine, but from a tilt-o-whirl and rollercoaster.  We took Payton to an amusement park for her birthday, and the next thing I know I'm upside down with a giant shoulder restraint digging into my bladder.  Its at moments like that when I question my decision making abilities....especially when the operator resembles Willie Nelson and is sipping a sprite bottle that obviously is filled with something other than sprite.

Payton and I went on a giant slide, and once we got those foreheads moving I'm pretty sure we exceeded the speed limit...
It was an eventful 3rd birthday to say the least. 
I am paying for it today though.

After this stiff cup of joe we're about to hit the gym.  I'm sure by Sunday I'll be ready for my home away from home....familiar dumbbells, the one treadmill I've nearly busted the motor on, and the smell of the break room.  Ah yes, the stinch of dirty gym clothes and chicken...

Time to get this show on the road.
The plan is to workout and then layout.  My favorite spot has been sprawled out on a raft right where the tide comes in.  I generally fall asleep until water takes me over, OR my brothers find it humorous to throw shells at me.  That's right, even at 31 and 24 they find entertainment in annoying their sister.  Shocker.

Here's to one last day at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment