Thursday, April 28, 2011

Completely drained...

Tonight could not have come soon enough.
It's almost 9:00 and I just sat down for dinner...I am exhausted.  This week was just one thing to the next, and its a good thing I wasn't working near any sharp objects.  So dramatic, but you get the point.  This morning I threw on my clothes and realized I hadn't shaved in about 3 days.  So I took a razor to my dry, bare legs.  Not my brightest idea at 4:30 in the morning.  My legs were on fire and by 2pm I was scratching like a burn victim.  Next time I will just say to heck with it and be hairy. 

But despite the tiring week, there were some high points.  One of the highlights of my week was catching an old man doing a pretty intense air-guitar while running on the treadmill....it was hilarious and honestly so dramatic that I thought he was gonna hit a 3 minute guitar solo and just ride off the back.  Sure I would have helped him up...after I stopped laughing.  It was great.

Changing up my workout routine this week was awesome.  I wasn't too sore from my power days, so hitting muscle groups twice has been very doable and felt great.  Today I had back and shoulders...reps of 12 for each set.  Shoulders were extremely tough after back, but went well.  I will definitely be interested to see how my body responds.  The plan is to stick with this routine for about 6 weeks.

Workout:
Lat pull-down 3 x 12
Seated cable row 3 x 12
BB row 3 x 12
Seated DB shoulder press 3 x 12
DB lateral raises 3 x 12
Front DB raises 3 x 12
Cardio 45 minutes

So the plan tomorrow is to speak as little as possible and sit in a lounge chair until the plastic strap things are practically ingrained in my rear.  I will clean, workout, then head to the pool.  I am beyond pale, and for the sake of everyone, need to get some serious vitamin D.  I think my butt glows in the dark right now...no need for a black light in the Falcon house...I'll just drop my pants. 
Completely out of control.

Getting up at 4am to catch the Royal Wedding?  Ha...NOPE.  Don't even get me started on that....although, it did make me wonder for a second,...what if I'd married royalty?  Can you imagine?!  I'd set the record for most people offended in one public appearance in the shortest amount of time.  But I'd smile and wave like a champ...

Alright, time for bed....Friday awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment