Thursday, January 13, 2011

Slow and steady

Yes, so I was a little busy yesterday and then didn't exactly feel like typing at 9:15 last night.  My butt was in bed.  A full 7.5 hours of sleep and I was feeling pretty good.  The morning was fairly light, and I was honestly struggling a little bit to get mentally ready for my workout.  I had back today, which I love, but everything felt a little heavier today.  The gym was quiet and I was training by myself so getting the momentum that I was when our college athletes were home and training with us.  Just me, Fabulous, Big Boi, Eminem, and some Pink....what a party...

Workout:
Close grip lat pull-down 3 x 12
Wide grip lat pull-down 3 x 10
Single arm Lat pull-down 3 x 10 each
Bent over row 3 x 12
Hyperextensions 3 x 12
Rear flys 3 x 10-12
25 minutes cardio

Feeling pretty good, but ready to start seeing changes.  The slow process is aggravating at times, but I know I must be patient.  Consistent and patient.  Not two of my favorite words, but appropriate right now.  Almost mid-January...I will have to order my shoes and suit soon to make sure everything fits and is on time.  I'm still up in the air about the color...although blue is in the lead.  I should just slap on a Budweiser bikini and say to heck with it.  Nothing screams "class act" like a beer ad on your breasts.

Not much to go on and on about today.  However, the day is in fact young, and I've got about 5 more hours of day light for something to tick me off and I can write about it tomorrow.  Ha, I am ridiculous.  The afternoon awaits...a few more clients, ZUMBA class tonight, and then breakfast-dinner night at the Falcon house.  Its comical to say the least watching my husband consume about 8-9 pancakes, about 5 eggs, and some bacon on the side...act like he's full, and then catch him with a bowl of cereal about an hour later.  I work to feed him, lets be honest...

Have a lovely day folks,....give it all you got...and then some

No comments:

Post a Comment