Monday, January 24, 2011

loose as a goose

Ah yes, Monday.  I honestly felt great this morning and ready for the day.  I think it truly began on Saturday...I did my cardio, cleaned, and then went for a haircut and massage.  It was some much needed "me" time.  The massage was absolutely wonderful.  I was so tight and there were definitely a few times when I thought I might vomit right through that doughnut-looking pillow your head rests in.  She started pushing with her elbow down my back and hit a knot the size of a dern gerbil.  So she stayed there...and pressed...pressed some more...then I cursed at her.  She laughed, and kept going.  By the end I felt like someone just beat me, rolled me over, and beat me some more. 

I slept like a rock Saturday night and thought I would feel a little more rejuvenated Sunday...ha, not so much.  After dosing in church, I came home and planted myself in the recliner.  With football on, I sat there (only getting up for food and bathroom) from 2:15-8:00.  Football, food, recliner...I thought I might grow a penis. Anyway, it was much needed and I felt great today, so it must have been something my body was screaming for. 

Workout today was great....shoulders/core.  Arms are looking decent, but ready to lose some fat around my triceps.  Looks like I'm storing up for winter. 

Workout:
Seated shoulder press with back support 4 x 10
High rope row, drop set 3 x 10, then 5
Y- raises 3 x 12
Front DB raises 3 x 12
Bent arm raises 3 x 12
Full sit up on ball 3 x 15
Crunches on ball 3 x 15
leg lifts 3 x 15

Caffeine fix and then the rest of my day.  Got a big leg day tomorrow...goal is simply not to vomit.

2 comments:

  1. If you keep working out as hard as you do you might as well grow a penis! Really jealous of the massage and hope all is well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing at the penis part, but very scared at the idea that you have legs the same day you train me..

    ReplyDelete