Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bloody Slams

It was one of those mornings when I woke up and was absolutely convinced it was Friday and thus able to sleep in.  That fantasy lasted all of 15 seconds before my alarm went off I dragged myself to the bathroom like I'd just had a one night stand in a ball pit with a UFC fighter.  And you know its going to be a rough day when you literally fall down while trying to put on pants.  The fact that it was 4:15 in the morning is irrelevant.  I was sober, "awake", and therefore should be able to dress myself while avoiding injury or face-plants.  Instead, I'm laying there in my shoes with my pants halfway on cursing my inability to function like any decent homosapien.
Ridiculous.

What a day.
My afternoon felt hectic, but nothing out of the ordinary.  Well, until a medicine ball decided to go all crazy on my client's face...
I warned him that when he slams the ball on the floor it would bounce right back up and he needed to be ready to catch it.  Oh he caught it......with his bottom lip.  I felt so bad, and yet we both had to laugh.  Its all fun and games until someone takes a giant ball to the face.  His teeth sliced it pretty good, it bled like crazy, but he finished his workout like a champ. 
I don't abuse my clients, but today it might appear that way.

This is short tonight folks.  I am spent and am about 2 seconds from just putting my head down on this keyboard and saying to heck with the whole bed thing.

More to come tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment