Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Balancing Act

Ready to roll at 5:00 this morning.  I had the chance to sleep in a little bit and instead of enjoying every last second, I was wide awake an hour before I needed to be.  Happy hump day.  It was a good morning and I was truly thankful all I had today was cardio and a some core work.  My legs were screaming.  If my quads could talk today it would be totally explicit....just being honest.  I made it through 40 minutes of walking on a high incline and about 20 minutes worth of some ab exercises.  I was simply pooped to say the least.  Looking forward to lifting tomorrow....chest and triceps.  I am still using as heavy weights as possible, but I can definitely tell my strength has not been as consistent.  Some days I am fine and throwing up weights like Rocky, and other days the dumbbells feel like they weigh an extra 10 pounds.  That gets frustrating.  It blows my mind how EVERYTHING effects you in the weight-room....rest, nutrition, mental state, stress, and the list goes on.  There is balance in there somewhere....when you find it, let me know.

At this point I am struggling to keep my eyes open.  The bed is calling.....and I'm about to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment