Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BACK to the grind

What a day so far.  I think my body is fighting off whatever my husband had because I've felt pretty blah all morning.  And the last thing you want when you are feeling nauseous is oatmeal and egg whites.  The mixture in itself looks exactly like it would if it were to come back up.  Yum... But I scarfed it down as I do every morning.  Usually, I like it...today, not so much. 

I normally have only cardio on Wednesdays, but since I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow I had to switch my lifting days.  After having an ungodly amount of quad exercises yesterday, my body was eager for a little rest.  Instead, I had back and core today.  My back was built to pull a dern tiller...forget the mule, just hire me. 

Today's workout:
Bent over BB row  5 x 8-10
Close grip pull-down with straight bar  4 x 10
Wide grip pull-up  3 x 10
Single arm lat pull-down (8x each)/ss rear flys (10x) 3x
1/2 sit-ups, legs extended  3 x 15
heel touch/ss leg lifts  3 x 15 each
Decline sit-up 2 x 12-15

*30 minutes cardio!!! Holy crap I know....I was a machine...and pretty much hated every second..ha.

Everyday at about 3:00 I hit a wall...a huge wall.  I crave caffeine or any drug for that matter that will give me energy.  I push through, but sometimes I swear I want to throw the water cooler across the room,....but I don't have the energy to do so....and lets be honest, Brian would freak out and make me clean it up ASAP.

Alright folks,...last client and then home for the World Series.  Go Rangers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Unnecessary comment at the end there... I'm going to make you mop the floor tomorrow now

    ReplyDelete