Friday, June 29, 2012

Birthday Suit,...check.

My 29th year...

I woke up this morning at 3am with the sobering thought that holy crap, I'm 29 today.  Not necessarily a huge milestone for some, but for whatever reason its hit me like a ton of bricks.  I'm not quite sure if I feel 29,...some days 18, some 62, and other days I'm convinced I'm in my mid-40s about to face a crisis of epic proportion.  Run for the hills when that happens.
But for today, I will celebrate me and realistically have a few minor freak-outs as the day rolls on...

Somehow I manage to cry every year on my birthday.  Its like my ovaries take over and next thing you know I'm weeping like a baby.  Yes, there's a good chance that will happen today...probably when I go to the Nike Outlet store and they don't have my size in the shoes I want.  I might throw a tantrum.  My birthday, my rules.....and then naturally you'll see me on the evening news.

Ok, first cry of the day just occurred.  Kelly just called and had Payton sing Happy Birthday over the phone.  2 minutes later I'm boo-hooing to Kelly about why I cry every year and then mom calls and there I go again.  What a mess.  At this rate I will be drinking birthday cocktails by myself at 10am. 

Whew, ok its game time.  I've got a workout planned, a client at noon, and then the day is mine.  Thank you all for the birthday wishes, cards, facebook messages, and texts.  Seriously, I am blessed beyond measure to be surrounded by some amazing people.  I am so grateful for you, and promise to give all I am during my 29th year.  :) 
Have a lovely day folks!

1 comment: