Thursday, October 4, 2012

Off the Tee

I've officially resigned myself to the recliner.
The odds of me moving from this position within the next 2 hours are pretty darn slim.  It was a long, but great day.
This was my view for h-o-u-r-s....

It was the first day of Treyburn's member/guest tournament and I was set up by the range answering questions about golf training, TPI, and everything in between.  I was practically swimming in testosterone.  I'm not complaining.
I literally have not talked to one female all day.  Well, until I call mom....at which point estrogen and glitter will pour from the phone.


Its been a tiring week, but definitely some highlights thrown in there.
Yesterday I had one of my this-is-why-I-adore-what-I-do-and-I'm-sorry-you-hate-your-job  moments...
I wrote about a young kid a couple weeks ago who made a decision to be more proactive about his athletic goals and commitment in all aspects of his health/training.  He started packing his own lunch, preparing his post-workout protein, and honestly busted his tail in the gym.
He came in yesterday.
Down 14 pounds in 3 weeks.
I was so proud of that kid, and I truly hope he feels empowered and that much more motivated because HE took responsibility for himself.  So cool.  Now if I could just beat that personal drive into some of my other clients...

Short and sweet tonight folks...I can hardly think straight.  More to come tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment