Thursday, July 28, 2011

Eat, sleep, lift...

Joining twitter was probably one of the best decisions I've made in awhile....which clearly speaks volumes about my decision making.  Seriously though, I follow only a handful of people, but about 6 of them are comedians based out of CA.  I laugh all day....literally, all day.  I read some of them to Brian and he immediately shakes his head.  Meanwhile I'm over there trying not to wet the seat.  Most of them are complete toilet-talk, as mom would say, but perhaps their crude humor makes me feel ok about my own line of decency I seem to cross regularly.  Eh, what do ya do.....besides send the hilarious tweet to your best friend so both of you can enjoy it at the same time!  Duh...

What a long day.  My God, it was long.  This morning was one person to the next, and I'm fairly certain that I reached my word limit by about 10:30.  I had to recharge during my workout time.  I ended up having a great workout and was very pleased with my overall volume.  Even from 5 1/2 hours of sleep (yeah, let's not go there), I felt pretty good throughout my entire workout.  I did core, back, then triceps.  I discovered last week that when I train my back really heavy, its hard for me to do core work right after.  My back is tight, and so my strength and range of motion is hindered going in the opposite direction (like a crunch/sit-up).  Thus, I did core first and was glad I did so.  I thought I would do some cardio after weights, but after an hour and twenty minutes of lifting, I was spent.  No cardio....not that I miss it, let's be honest.  Overall, awesome lifting day.

I just polished off a serious amount of peanut butter.  It's my life.  Melt peanut butter, mix in cottage cheese, crushed almonds, and a little bit of stevia and agave nectar...holy moly, you can thank me now.  It will look like brown vomit...just take it to the face like a champ.

Ok, I am exhausted.  Sleeping in tomorrow until 6am...woohoo!  There's a 100% chance I will be up and already well into cleaning my house by 6:45.  Its a little absurd, but my OCD is out of control.  No down time.

Have a lovely Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment