Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dragging

Modern Family comes on in 13 minutes, so this will be a quick post.  What?  There are only a handful of guilty pleasure TV shows I watch, and this just happens to be one of them...

Hard day.  I am more exhausted than I've been in a long time.  Don't get me wrong, I'm used to being tired on a daily basis, but I feel ridiculous.  My day started with 30 minutes of cardio, which proved to make my leg workout extremely difficult.  My weights were actually down on squats and leg extensions...boo and boo.  I got through the workout, but I wasn't pleased that it felt like more hell than normal.  Hump day wins.

Just finished my cabbage/chicken...it was an obscene amount of cabbage...might end up being a poor decision.  Eh...ok, this was quick...no worries, I'll be back tomorrow...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment