Saturday, December 31, 2011

11.5 hours left...

Last day of 2011...
I slept in until 8:30 and then went for a 5 mile run.  It was my second day of 5+ miles (which I never do), so my body is not happy with me right now.  Shocker.  We're on vacation so I just have to do what I have to do in terms of activity.

Its been nice to have a few days away from the normal routine and craziness of life, but at the same time I find comfort in structure and like to feel productive.  Needless to say, there is little productivity going on with 3 couples under the age of 30 staying at a beach house for 4 days.  This is like college...minus the frat parties and walk of shame.  We're having a great time and gearing up for tonight's festivities.  Yes, I will probably have to take a nap just so I can make it to midnight.

As far as New Years resolutions go I haven't really made one yet,...ha...way to plan Meredith.  What are some of your resolutions?? 

Ok, game time.  Here we come 2012!!  Enjoy the last day of 2011...

1 comment:

  1. Could you go the whole year without coffee!?? Haha just kidding...happy New Year, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete