Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Counting down...

Tuesday?...Wednesday?...my days are completely screwed up and honestly it feels like one long Monday.  I am pretty exhausted and looking forward to our New Years festivities with friends.  Although, I do find it ironic that we often spend the first day of the year with a hangover and convinced our heads will explode at any moment.  Right,...nothing says Happy New Year like a hurting liver...

Workout today was good even though I wasn't totally all there.  I felt a little distracted...I hate that feeling.  Anyway, it was leg day.  I switched up my leg press today and went on the assisted pull-up machine instead.  The only problem was that I had to get death-grip on the thing to keep from shooting in the air every time my knee came up.  It was a good change,...more glutes involved...and will probably feel it tomorrow during my sprints.
I measured my quads the other day because I could have sworn they looked bigger.  But its the winter-and-everything-looks-bigger-when-pale phenomenon.  Not having a tan is about as fun as mono.  I don't enjoy it, and I'm sure that everyone who has to look at me doesn't enjoy it either.  Some people have beautiful fare skin....I'm not friends with you people during the winter because I just look like I have pneumonia.  My point was that my quads have not grown and I was just having "a moment."  Sigh of relief...

Tomorrow is back and core and then cardio until Monday...next week I am starting my strength phase, creatine cycle until the end of February.  That's the plan if I am doing the June 20th show.  Dieting will start February 18th.  That day will be here before I know it.  Brace yourself...

Ok, time for bed...night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment