Wednesday, December 7, 2011

360mg of caffeine...yessss

After a restless night, I started my Wednesday with 4 cups of coffee.  You can only imagine how much I was sweating.  I was literally wiping sweat from my brow as I was putting on my make-up.  I might have to start wearing one of those spray bottles with a fan around my neck.  (Only socially acceptable in Disney World and at baseball games), but I may have to break a few rules for the sake of hygiene.  Might as well give me a matching fanny pack...

I had a fun morning with clients.  It began when a man I train responded to a few of my exercise instructions with "that's what she said"...how do you not laugh at that?  Made my morning quite entertaining to say the least.  A couple hours later I was working with two women and we started sharing ideas for white-elephant gifts.  If you've never played that game at Christmas you need to google it asap. Its always best to do it with funny gifts, and believe me the ideas were flying at 9:30 in the morning.  We're playing it with my mom's side of the family for the first time in 2 weeks and between my brothers and I, this will get interesting.  Odds are it will leave my mom shaking her head and then later calling me to say "there are moments when I question if my children are truly mine".  (I've heard this speech before and that is the basic thesis statement).  Anyway, it should be fun.

On to workout stuff.  Ah yes, leg day.  I started with leg press from a narrow foot position.  My quads were on fire and performing 4 sets before back squats is always brutal.  I was hurting.  It was a hard, but great workout.  It always amazes me how deflated I feel after a workout.  Glycogen stores are shot, muscles are fatigued, and generally I am mentally drained.  Its a weird, awesome feeling.  Ha.  On some level though, I do like knowing I don't have to run on leg day...mainly because I can hardly move much faster than 3mph.  It would be comical to watch if I tried though.

Long rainy day.
I am stuck in the recliner looking at my bowl of cabbage/chicken and not sure I can finish.  I am tired and ready to go to bed.  Sadly, I may force myself to stay awake for Modern Family...I need to end my day with a good laugh.  We all do.
Night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment