Thursday, December 15, 2011

Off day on my day off

You would think that with the day off my body would find sweet rest, lose track of time, and sleep until 10.  Ummm....not so much.  I was up at 4:30.  Part of it was out of habit and part of it was anxiety.  Honestly, I didn't know what to do with myself today.  Sure, I had a to-do list a mile long, but I felt out of place.  It was the most bazaar thing.  Yesterday I was so close to just saying to heck with having a day off, and just plan to go in like every other Thursday.  Its ridiculous, I know.  I don't know how to slow down and relax.  I felt like I needed to be at the gym running around.  Even though I stayed busy, something was just "off" all day.  Perhaps tomorrow will be better...

My leg workout yesterday was great...heavy, and great.  I stuck with rep series 12, 10, 8, 6 on most exercises and 10 on isolation moves.  I was extremely sore today.  My legs needed a break.  I did 40 minutes of cardio and then some core today.  Tomorrow will be back and sprints, so it was nice to have a lighter workout today.  My God, my quads hate me right now.

This is short and sweet...I can hardly keep my eyes open right now.  More words tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment