Monday, August 22, 2011

oontz oontz oontz

Its 8:20 and I just sat down with my dinner...I need about 4 extra hours in a day.

By the end of last week I was a little over the edge and in much need of some rest.  The weekend couldn't come soon enough, and I hibernated practically all weekend.  I cleaned, cooked, organized, watched Christmas movies, and pretty much hung out. Yes, I watch Christmas movies all year...it my thing.  Don't knock it.  Friday alone I managed to only hold 3 conversations that day...such a stark contrast to my Monday through Thursday.  But I needed a little "verbal break" if you will.  Hell, I hardly spoke to myself that day...

All in all, great weekend.

Ah yes, here we are at Monday.  While I was definitely able to have some down time the past few days, my body did not feel 100% today.  This is my 4th week with reps 6-8 on everything, so my body is getting pretty darn tired.  I've hit a few plateaus on certain lifts, and my hands and knees are getting pretty sore/irritated just from the actual load.  Next week I switch to 4-6 reps....yeah, I will be walking like an old woman, cursing to myself, the usual...

Today was upper body...
Weighted wide grip pull-ups
Flat DB bench press
Bent over BB row
DB flys
Seated shoulder press
French press
DB raises
BB curls

Finished with sprints and was ready to be DONE at that point.  It was a long day to say the least...in some need of rest and then back at it tomorrow.  TZ better bring your A game at 6am big boy!  I will be in ridiculous-mode at that point...shocker.

Alright, its past 9 and after piddling around on facebook, (30 minutes of my life down the drain), I need to wash dishes and then head to bed.  Leg day awaits!!  Woohoo!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment