Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crab grass takeover

Coming home to immediately have to mow the grass is like being greeted at the door with a choke hold. 

If I'd spent more than 2 seconds thinking about it, I would have put it off...just like I have the last 2 weeks.  But my yard is infested with crab grass like its an STD, and I had to do something asap before I got a letter from the home owners association.  Let's just say it would not be the first, and I wish those people had better things to do than watch my grass grow...

Ah yes, so here I am.  Finally sitting down...I might not move for the next 3 hours.
It was a good day, and I felt surprisingly rested and ready for the day.  I was pretty pumped that it was my last day of upper-body with reps 6-8, so I tried to go out with a bang.  I felt that the workout was pretty solid, and I was pleased with my weights....had a strong shoulder-day, so that was definitely a plus.  I finished with some cardio...jogging and eliptical.  Tomorrow is legs baby!  Zimm is in town because they had to evacuate due to the hurricane, so game time at the gym!  Here we go...

J-Shore is about to come on so I have to cut this short...yes, my mindless guilty pleasure.  Whatever,...makes me feel normal watching those people.  Normal and very intelligent...

Night!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you again today...glad your tour is rolling nicely! Missin home already!

    ReplyDelete