Monday, November 14, 2011

Ready to rock

Monday came and went.
The day flew by and now here I am in a cabbage-coma and almost ready for bed.  Yes, I'm still on my cabbage kick....my intestines are not too thrilled.

Weekend was good.  I taught hip-hop on Saturday and was completely drained afterward.  I had to take a nap around 3:00 before my husband and I went out on a sushi extravaganza.  It was intense and I'm pretty sure the amount of raw fish and rice I ate should be outlawed.  Oh but it was so good.
Sunday was my day off, thank God, which marked day 7 of no running...so I napped....again.  I was pooped.  I almost slept in church because the guest speaker went 20 minutes over.  Everyone with ADD and lunch plans were near about going nuts, I'm over there fiddling with my hair, Grandpa was nodding off,...it was quite the scene.  All that to say, I got some rest on the official day of rest.

I was ready to rock and roll today though.  I felt pretty darn good.  Workout was awesome....I had chest, shoulders, and then finished with 25 minutes of cardio....just enough not to drive me nuts.  I felt strong, but would like to see my strength increase.  I'm thinking that a creatine cycle is soon in my future....yeeeaaahhh...

Ok, its about that time.  I'm starting to doze and still need to unpack and repack my gym bag...ugh....I hear my bed calling...

Niiiigghhhtt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment