Tuesday, November 8, 2011

3 years

Quick post.
Its after 9 and I am hardly coherent enough to form sentences.  This whole daylight-savings thing is completely throwing me off.  I'm all about supporting farmers, but when its 6pm and I feel like its 11pm,...not a good thing.

Workouts have been good this week so far, but I'm on my anti-cardio kick.  I'm pretty sure its because I haven't really taken a day off in about 11 days and my body is exhausted.  I can push through a weight workout, but asking me to hop on a treadmill for 45 minutes right now is like requesting a major organ.  Just not going to happen.  Today was leg day....enough said.  I need sleep and some down time.

Oh, and today is our 3 year anniversary.  Ryan was looking through our wedding book and said "wow babe, you were so small....your traps were like a 4th of the size they are now!".......The man certainly has a way with words.  And this is why I love him.

Three years ago on our honeymoon:

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and congratulations! Thanks again for another great workout. Always good seeing you :) Oh and I'm right there with you on the time change thing. Not too excited about it getting dark so early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been keeping up with the blog as often as I usually do, but just wanted to drop a quick comment. Congratulations on the three year anniversary! Hope everything else is going well. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete