Wednesday, November 9, 2011

45 days...

Its said that absence makes the heart grow fonder.  Well, I'm testing that theory on cardio.  Day 3 of straight meat-head workouts with no cardio.  I mentally (and probably physically) need a break from it.  Today, there was simply no time, which, I was completely ok with.  And truth is, if I know that keeping my diet completely clean does not strap me to doing extra cardio, I can resist.
I trained biceps/triceps like a champ and then hit the shower for the quickest scrub-down ever, before getting ready for my afternoon clients.  Not sure I really cleaned anything, but isn't it funny how even if we simply stand under running water for more than 2 seconds we feel like we've accomplished some form of sanitation.  Nice try.

Today was a good hump day.
I was more tired than I thought I'd be, considering that I got a solid 7 hours of sleep last night.  I threw down some B-12 around 8am and I was ready to roll.

Soooo....they've posted the 2012 competition schedule and right now I'm leaning towards an August show.  That would put me beginning to diet around April,...doable.  The other one I'd plan for is in June.  Everything is still up in the air, but I'd like to have a final decision by Christmas.  45 days for you slackers.  I am a Christmas freak, so yes, I count the days....from May on.  A little nuts, yes, but it gets me going.

Ok, time to get ready for bed.  Chest and core tomorrow.  Cardio?  Ehhh...that's up for debate :)
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment