Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hump Day Drama and Sock Withdrawal

Wednesdays are about 32 hours long for me.  The hump just grows like a rash and before I know it its 4pm and my body is screaming for either sleep, coffee, or a pen to the eye to just take me out.
So dramatic.
Part of it is that I do my workout before my first clients, so after that exercise "high" that lasts for a couple of hours I hit a wall that I simply cannot shake.  At 1pm I fell asleep sitting straight up in Midas waiting on my car after just taking 3 cups of coffee to the face minutes earlier. 
I'd be screwed with a desk job.
Actually, the company would.

It was a good day though,...I had many laughs with clients (which is always a plus), and managed to check off several things from the to-do list (practically foreplay for someone with OCD). 
The day grew more interesting when a VERY pregnant woman strolled in to ask about a 3 week membership until she gave birth.  Well, we don't do "memberships" per say, so this was apparently a big problem for the eager fetus and mother.  She kept asking Isaac if there was any way he could make an exception, and all I could picture was her water breaking on the bike and me delivering a child in spandex while AC/DC blasted in the background.
Not exactly trying to clean amniotic fluid off my shoes...

Speaking of shoes,...I forgot to bring socks this morning post-workout.
Not a huge deal for some people, MAJOR deal for yours truly.  Let me explain something....I am ridiculously attached to socks.  I wear them to bed even if its 95 degrees.  I don't care, its my thing.  So to go an entire day without them was like going through withdrawal,...minus the twitches and rehab.  I survived...barely.

Busy day tomorrow.  A couple more new clients scheduled and then hopefully a great weekend ahead...
Night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment