Monday, August 19, 2013

Birthday Wishes and Cling-Wrap Nightmares

I'm 97% certain that cling-wrap exists in hell.
Yes, I use it on a regular basis.  However, when I nearly lose my religion getting stuck and unstuck for the longest 32 seconds of my life, I then have no doubt it is manufactured on the docks of the lake of fire.
The things I do for the sake of portion control...

On a more positive note, it was a rainy but great weekend.
I am still recovering from the paint fumes in my bathroom...worth it, but the number of brain cells I've lost for the sake of "Sky High" blue is quite unfortunate. 
I still have to do trim work,...so by Friday you might find me huddled in a corner eating paint chips reciting REM's "Everybody Hurts" in a monotone slur.

Yesterday we celebrated P-Diddle's 4th birthday....so hard to believe she's 4.
At one point I took her to potty and she's just sitting there in her most honest moment holding my hand and asking me if she can have the big piece of cake.  Ummm, heck yes you can!  5 minutes later mission accomplished on the throne and pure excitement over a slice of sugar on sugar topped with...well, sugar.  I couldn't help but think that one day the anxiety of calories, fat, and everything else would creep into her female mind, so to see her enjoy these innocent girly moments is amazing...
Love that birthday girl :)

...only she could pull off a princess dress and arm tattoo.
I respect that.

In the fitness world...
It was a full day.  I had several new clients and a slightly abusive shoulder workout.  I figure if Monday is already going to kick my butt, I might as well pick the shoe and brace for the inevitable.  But in all honesty, it was a good day and I was excited to work with new folks and slowly unveil my crazy...

Its 8:30 and I am about to crawl in bed...
If I feel like this in the morning I will be locked up by 11am.  Have a great night ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment