Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sparkles Blackout

Sometimes I think I blackout when I'm on the phone with my mom.
After about 7 minutes I hit a wall that is like some point of no return.  Next thing I know she's talking to herself and all the blood is rushing out my hand because I refuse to strap on a bluetooth headset.
I am not in the CIA (shocking), nor am I taking anyone's order, thus I will hold the phone with the phalanges God gave me, and pray I regain feeling before Sparkles is finished talking...
Its a challenge, not gonna lie.

Great day at work, which started a heck of a lot earlier than I'd expected.  I was up at 3am for some reason and struggled to fall back asleep. 
My stomach was growling like a infant on the boob, so I think I just didn't eat enough the night before.  My body is on such a ridiculous feeding schedule, I literally feel like I'm dying if I hit the 4 hour mark without food.  Horrible abdominal pain, and could fight almost anyone for something edible.  How people go all day without eating is beyond me.
Does this mean that you have to eat every 3 hours?  No,...everyone is a little different depending on caloric demands, metabolism, etc...BUT, the key is keeping your blood sugar stable and the best way to do that is by eating smaller meals more frequently.  I have some clients on 8 meals per day, 5 per day, 4 per day,...it just all depends.

Well, I am getting my "30 list" ready for all of you in a couple of weeks.  As I leave my twenties with grace and poise,...HA...pretty sure no one has ever used those words to describe me.  Ever. 
Fine.  I get it.
Not sure the 30's are ready for this mess, but here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment