Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On Hold................

I just changed the light bulbs in the fixture above the table and right now I feel like I'm about to be called up in the rapture.
I'm being overwhelmed by over 300 watts, and 2 seconds away from saying screw it and winging it in the dark.  My level of ridiculousness is reaching new heights...

It was a great day in the gym with clients and the talk of Christmas, family, and the inevitable family-detox dominated many conversations.
The number of people who have to travel during the holidays always amazes me....5 hour plane ride,....14 hours in a minivan,....2 day road trip with screaming kids who haven't gotten along since the other came into existence....
If that's not the definition of fun I don't know what is.
Good luck to those of you in this situation.
Better you than me.
No seriously,...I would probably burn some bridges just to avoid that entire experience.
The general consensus was that everyone is slightly overwhelmed, but heading into the holiday full force. 

Well, I certainly added to my coffee collection today thanks to a few dear clients :)
Fuel the addiction.
I like it.
Christmas came early for me, which I will not complain.  My morning began with a new iPad mini.  Thank you Brian!
The odds of a 5 year old learning to navigate this before me are pretty strong, but I am pumped and determined despite my technological shortcomings.
Now I need a purple case.
Ah yes, purple...color of my life.

Side note...I am currently on hold with Time Warner Cable.
I've been transferred 3 times.
You would think I asked them to donate an organ.
They make me hate life more than any one company should.  With horrible music blaring in my ear, I am more likely to bust an eardrum before I actually speak to a human being.
Madness.
No please, take your time, I realize your job is horrible...marinade in it a little while I wait with my Blackberry slowly molding to my face...

I had an awesome workout today...extremely sore, but it was good.
Tomorrow looks to be just a cardio day so we'll see how that pans out.  Have a great night folks, and brace yourself for an eventful hump day!

2 comments:

  1. and I'll have you know............my husband and I went to the movies last night, he had a popcorn and Coke and guess who DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A SIP (or a bite of popcorn either)!!! He even had the Coke sitting in the cup holder between the two of us.....now if that ain't willpower, I don't know what is! (for me anyway). Can you believe it? Maybe the rapture is around the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! Yes, I believe the world is officially coming to an end! Wow...I am impressed! VERY cool :)
    I look at it like if that were a cup of coffee, no shot I would have sat there through an entire movie and not chugged that thing like it was my job! Excellent work Lora!

    ReplyDelete