Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Coffee Fix and Surprise Santa

I knew I'd be tired today, but I had no idea how bad it would be.
I honestly have no recollection of the last 15 minutes of my morning commute.  And when Garrett walked in looking like he'd also been beaten in his sleep, I knew we were both in for a long day.  We would have injected coffee if we thought it was sanitary.
Or had a needle.
Which, one should never have lying around.  Horrible idea.
By 9am I was stupid-tired....and was not responsible for anything coming out of my mouth at that point.
I was a hazard to my own health.

Someone asked me today if I was fully decorated for Christmas.
I do believe in dumb questions.
Uhhh...yeah.  I've been ready with my stocking since right after Halloween.  I don't play around when it comes to Christmas.
I will not think twice about breaking out the ol Michael Buble album in the middle of June.  Does not phase me, and my friends are all over this.
Just to give you an idea, for my bachelorette weekend they decorated the beach condo with lights, wrapped all my gifts in Christmas paper, and before I knew it my friend rushed out of the bathroom in a complete Santa costume.
I didn't get strippers.  I got a lap dance from a friend dressed as St. Nick.
Pretty much equal in my book.
This is my life and explains so much...


A little stroll down memory lane.  My girls are the best.


Well, on a fitness note, it was another great workout today.  Yes, I was dreading every second of it because I was tired,  but at some point I tell myself to shut it and keep moving.
The self-love is quite overwhelming during pull-ups, let me tell ya...
I was glad to be done, smelled horrible, and would have laid in the shower if I thought I'd still have hot water after 15 minutes.
Long day.

I gave in to some coffee this afternoon.
Yes, I did it.
I took it to the face like my life depended on it.
I went from protein shake...to coffee...to green tea.  My body didn't know what the heck was going on.  All I wanted was to wake up and not feel intoxicated while completely sober at 2pm.  I was exhausted.
If I don't manage to get some sleep tonight it will be an interesting Wednesday to say the least...
 




No comments:

Post a Comment