Thursday, September 27, 2012

Swollen Cap and Dirty Lingerie

Mid-day blog post here we go...
This is slightly out of the ordinary, but my God I've been MIA since Monday so you'd think my need to word-vomit has reached an all time high.  It has, let's be honest.

Its post-workout and I'm currently sitting here still sweating, in my own filth, icing my knee.  No, this is not a norm for me, but its been swollen and throbbing since yesterday morning.  My level of patience for crap like this is ridiculously low, but it honestly hurts.  Bad. 
Eh, enough of that.  The second this thing goes numb I will be a happy camper.
There's no telling how it happened.  With all my midnight-dream-antics, I could have easily tried to pull some Jackie Chan move at 2 in the morning and torn my MCL.
I have no sympathy for myself.

This work week has absolutely flown by.
I've got a full afternoon ahead of me and a lot to do tomorrow before leaving for a bachorlette weekend for my soon to be sister-in-law.  About a dozen women in one house....pretty sure that's considered a brothel.  This ought to be interesting, and honestly I'm a little torn with the whole lingerie thing.  Its one thing to give a slutty nightie to a friend.  Its a whole new ball game when it comes to something my own brother is going to see and then inevitably peel off like a scab.
I just compared a $50 piece of silk to a scab.
I've reached a new low.
 This whole thing almost crosses my line of decency.....almost.

Yes, I've already made my packing list.  OCD never sleeps.
It will be nice to get away for a couple of days, rest, and then get back to the grind on Monday. 

Ok, time to get ready for my afternoon folks.  Its that time of day when I have to fight not taking a medicine ball to the face.  So tired.
Make it a great day people.  CHOOSE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment