Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bucket-seats

Alarm might as well have cursed at me and thrown itself into my face this morning.
I was passed out face down like the sleep-champ I am, and any notion of getting out of bed in no way sounded appealing at 4am.
I only have myself to blame.  Well, and my little brother.
As of last night we have a new addition to our household.  No, I haven't been hiding a child for the last 9 months...not in this spandex.  Although that does remind me of the show I Didn't Know I was Pregnant.  Its absolutely fascinating the number of people who will gain weight, start lactating like a multi-nippled feline, and then act surprised when a perceived case of horrible diarrhea turns out to be, oh my, a fetus.  Unbelievable.  Why do we allow these people to ever drop their pants?
Anyway, it has nothing to do with any of that.
Jordan is staying with us until his wedding day in October.  Its like we're in middle school all over again except mom is not here to be the referee.  So last night we stayed up for a bit and talked, laughed, and contemplated life...eh, we didn't figure much out except that dad may need to come out of retirement pretty soon.  He's too happy all the time...we think Sparkles, (mom), is starting to rub off on him.

It took me awhile to get going this morning, and everything seemed to roll on as normal, but I struggled to find any type of rhythm in my workout.  I was at that point where if I stopped to think about how tired I was I would consider making my way to the massage room and catching up on some beauty rest.
Needless to say, I was very relieved to get to my last set.  Done.  And since I had quads today, that meant no cardio.  Happy Birthday me.

Ah, Wednesday.
My morning is nutty and then I'm going to get my windshield fixed.  I've been riding around with what looks like my involvement in a drive-by right in the middle of my windshield.  I am a disgrace to automobiles everywhere.
Except the smart car.
Still looks stupid.
If you have one, congrats its very green of you, but if a pebble flies up from an 18-wheeler consider your vehicle DONE.
I'd feel safer in my Papa's jeep.....which had no top...or seats....just 2 buckets and a prayer.

Alright, I'm spent.  If I wake-up tomorrow bloated I will be 3 for 3 this week.  Oh I can't wait.  Someone will have to juice me by Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment