Saturday, October 26, 2013

Switching To Vodka...

Waking up to a 62 degree house and a whining feline was enough to make me crawl out of bed and move as quick as possible to the coffee pot.
Had I been timed I would have broken a record,...but it was certainly a staggering sprint attempt.
Its finally starting to feel like Fall around here, which is nice, but it takes us southern souls a little time to adjust.  Last night I got together with my neighbors around a fire pit and you would've thought it was below freezing.  Pretty sure I lost all feeling in my hands after 8pm. 
Its in those moments that a snuggie actually makes sense.
And lets be honest, it should never really make sense.
You can either have a blanket, a hoodie, or a sweat-inducing tarp.  Not all three.

We had a blast, and I am thankful to live around an awesome group of folks.  Let me rephrase that,....an awesome fertile group of folks.
At one point I look up and every other female was standing there with a baby bjorne strapped on like a parachute. 
I suddenly felt the urge to run home, pee on a stick, and vow to stop drinking the local water.
Vodka.  I'd switch to vodka...

Its been weird not working AT ALL the last couple of days,...amazing I haven't lost my sanity yet.  Key word: yet.  Sometimes I do need the mental break (shocking, I know).
Although I am staying pretty busy otherwise with projects and what not around the house.
I finally had to spend a couple of hours reorganizing my closet and throwing crap out.  I did manage to get rid of a few pairs of shoes (yay me), but that was pretty much like removing 2 buds from a full grown chia pet.  Thus, I really shouldn't pat myself on the back as so much kick myself in the rear for being a total shoe whore in the first place.

So here's just the boot and sneaker section...I call it section "A"...


No need for judgement,...as always, I completely judge myself.
So that's what I've been up to amidst other things.  Although today I do need to get some computer work done and send out emails until carpol tunnel takes over...

Coffee setting in.....getting my mind right for cardio.....here we go Saturday...
Make it a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment