Saturday, October 12, 2013

Elbow-To-Rear...

Its turning out to be a rainy Saturday and I am more than thrilled about it.
Don't ask, its just completely fine with me.  I see a nap in my future...which will make for 2 days in a row.  I love it.  Ironic that I fought it so hard in kindergarten, and now I actually want that germ infested red mat and awkward mid-day slumber party with 20 other people.
Guarantee you that I wouldn't waste time playing the don't-laugh-because-you-can't-but-really-want-to game with my best friend.  No, I'd be one REM cycle away from a coma or paradise view/dance-off with Channing Tatum.
And by "dance-off" I mean him dancing....with his shirt off....

Yesterday the nap was not exactly planned, but I literally had no choice.
I was counting the minutes until my massage Friday afternoon, and by the time I got home I was completely worthless.
I felt horrible and immediately got on the couch........which I didn't leave until about 5 hours later....
Ridiculous, but much needed.
The massage was great, but when an elbow goes driving into my periformis like a oil rig, it makes for a long 90 minutes.
Yes, 90 minutes....my body was numb by the end and I pretty much wanted to lay in fetal position and cry after that.
Slightly dramatic.

Well, I better get on with my day.
Workouts to write up and errands to run....story of my weekend life... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment