Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Roll On What?!...

Every time Nicki Minaj speaks on American Idol I honestly lose hope in humanity as a whole.  But its sort of like watching a train wreck and my attempt to turn away fails every time.
I continue to watch and just remain thankful Keith Urban is on the same screen.  Don't feel the need to button the top 3 buttons on that beautiful plaid Keith?  America thanks you.
Complete redemption.

What a day.
It was long to say the least considering I woke up at 3:52.  It never fails that I wake up right before the alarm, so actually going back to sleep makes no sense.
I get up.  Start moving.  And hope for a small dose of sanity sometime before 7am.
In the midst of the chaos, I could hardly move.
The upper part of my rearend was absolutely killing me.  Something was pulling, and I couldn't even get into fetal position (my fave) to relieve the pain.  Demonstrating any kind of abdominal exercise was painful, and by 9am I thought I was going to lose my mind.
Thankfully, Ellen walks in.
I might as well have seen Jesus in that moment.
In 2 minutes she had me on the table twisting me, pulling me, driving her elbow in my ass like a prison fight, you get the picture.
Honestly, I wanted to cry.  I hurt so bad and yet so good.
Oh she found the knot...and finally I felt like I could move properly. 
She instructed me to roll on a golf ball for the next few days.....let me tell you what I don't want anywhere near my backside,....a golf ball.
We'll see how that goes.

Almost 9:30 and so much more to cover, but I truly need to hit the bed.  Another full day ahead.  And then its a big wedding weekend....
My dear friend Melissa is getting married, and I just pulled my bridesmaids dress out of the box last weekend.  Thank God it didn't need to be altered, but if I flex one good time its all over.
Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment